Topics covered in this module (included as part of the 8 week class):
- Information on the company and the culture
- Features, benefits and differentiators of the company and the community
- The requirements and expectations for residency
- Types of health care services that are offered
- Description of the types & quantities of the rooms
- Rules and Guidelines for the community
- Culinary options
- Buy-in, Month-to-month and other costs
Diane Eldridge is the Manor Office Manager and Risk Manager at Lincoln Glen. Conceived in 1965 by the Lincoln Glen Church Congregation, Lincoln Glen Manor was built in 1969. At that time, the community felt a responsibility to care for their seniors. Thus, the concept of Lincoln Glen Manor was instituted as a caring community for seniors adjacent to Lincoln Glen Church. Today, Lincoln Glen Manor provides four levels of care for seniors.
Perhaps you are a senior citizen desiring to scale down your lifestyle from a large family home to a cozy caring community? Or maybe you are at the stage of life where you require a little help with daily activities? Possibly you are in the need of daily nursing care? Perhaps your loved one is struggling with Alzheimer’s Disease or dementia? Whatever your stage of life, Lincoln Glen Manor is the optimum choice for enhancing the lives of seniors by providing independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing care.