The Los Gatos Meadows is a full-service, month-to-month, Continuing Care Retirement Community in Los Gatos, Ca.
Topics covered in this module (included as part of the LIVE and Video classes):
- Information on the company and the culture
- Features, benefits and differentiators of the company and the community
- The requirements and expectations for residency
- Types of health care services that are offered
- Description of the types & quantities of the rooms
- Rules and Guidelines for the community
- Culinary options
- Buy-in, Month-to-month and other costs
Los Gatos Meadows offers a comprehensive care program staffed by experienced professionals – and all in one location. With an on site Clinic, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living, our healthcare program supports you as you live well, even as your health care needs change.
As members of our community, residents in need of services and help with activities of daily living, supportive care or rehabilitation services are welcome to access our comprehensive care program which is staffed by caring professionals on an as available basis for additional fees.
Los Gatos Meadows
110 Wood Road
Los Gatos, CA 95030