Brian Schwatka has been a Realtor with Intero Real Estate Services in Los Gatos, California since 2004. He is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist as well as a Certified Seniors Advisor specializing in downsizing, preparing, and selling homes for baby boomers and transitioning seniors. During his career in Real Estate, Brian has consistently been in the top 5% of all agents in the nation and the top 10 in his office.
Brian is also the creator of the “Stay or Go Homeowner” which guides homeowners through every step of the decision making process of either staying in their home or choosing to make a transition.
When he isn’t helping homeowners, he rides mountain bikes, off-road motorcycles and plays the Bass in a blues band. He currently resides in Willow Glen with his wife Debbie, and daughter Ashley.
Topics covered in this module (part of the LIVE 8 week class):
- The current Real Estate market
- The process of selling a home
- Understanding What your home is worth in today’s market
- Contracts, disclosures, costs, requirements and expectations
- Calculating the Seller’s Net after the closing
- Inspections and disclosures
- Preparing, repairing, and marketing your home for sale
- Transferring and/or maintaing your property taxes
- The steps of an escrow and a timeline from start to finish