Topics covered in this module (included as part of the LIVE and Video classes):
- Information on the company and the culture
- Features, benefits and differentiators of the company and the community
- The requirements and expectations for residency
- Types of health care services that are offered
- Description of the types & quantities of the rooms
- Rules and Guidelines for the community
- Culinary options
- Buy-in, Month-to-month and other costs
Erin Ferrell, Director of Sales and Marketing
Saratoga Retirement Community is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located on 37 acres in Saratoga, California. Residents enjoy comfortable, carefree lifestyles in private, pet-friendly apartment or cottage homes, where they have the security of knowing a comprehensive continuum of care is available on campus, should their health care needs change.
Located 10 miles from downtown San Jose, our extraordinary community offers a wealth of services and amenities, including a beautiful dining room with a cheerful waitstaff, a fitness center and indoor pool and spa, a club lounge, a library, a bocce ball court, a putting green, colorful gardens, surrounding residential neighborhoods to walk in and so much more.
Our friendly community also offers an extensive array of activities and events to enjoy each day: day trips, overnight trips, on-campus events, medical transportation within a 15-mile radius, transportation to places of worship, a weekly shopping shuttle—the list goes on and on.