Welcome to the Real Estate page for StayOrGoHomeowner (formerly StayOrGoRealtor)
This is part of my Stay Or Go Homeowner class which has helped hundreds of homeowners understand and explore their options so that they can create a personalized plan for their future, whether they are staying or going
Formerly: PersonalMLS.com and/or StayOrGoRealtor.com
Brian Schwatka, Realtor & Retirement Specialist
Brian Schwatka has been a Realtor with Intero Real Estate Services in Los Gatos, California since 2004. He helps homeowners of all ages and is also a Seniors Real Estate Specialist as well as a Certified Seniors Advisor.
During his career in Real Estate, Brian has consistently been in the top 5% of all agents in the nation and the top 5% of Intero World Wide.
Prior to beginning his Real Estate career in 2004, he spent 20 years in the high-tech industry focusing on sales, marketing and project management.
Before and After Photos (Downsizing):
– Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
– Certified Seniors Advisor (CSA)
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
– Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE)
– Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
– Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
– Santa Clara County Association of Realtors®
– California Association of Realtors®
– National Association of Realtors®
- Sell your home “As-Is” in the shortest time
- Give you “peace of mind” and reduce stress
- Orchestrate repairs and upgrades if necessary
- Edit and supplement your home’s décor
- Create a beautiful full color brochure
- Implement a Massive Marketing campaign
- Achieve the highest sales price for your home
- Treating each client as if they were my only client
- Educating my clients in a patient and comprehensible way
- Understanding that each of my clients have unique requirements
- Using the latest technology for marketing and communications
- Organized, focused and highly communicative
- Creative problem solver, negotiator and strategist
- Confident and successful year after year
- “Never Give Up” attitude
- Responsible, honest and trustworthy
- Knowledgeable in ALL aspects of real estate and retirement
Do you have a topic of interest? Let me know and I'll post a video.
Helpful Tutorial Videos:
TIPS: To play, pause, fast forward, rewind, view the videos in a higher resolution, switch to full screen, change the volume, or share the video with others, look around the edges of the video for those controls. Also, remember that if you have visited this page in the past, you may need to “refresh” your browser to see new content.
Buy 1st or Sell 1st?:
This video will explain your options from easiest to most difficult when it comes to deciding if you should buy your next home first or sell your current home first.
Real Estate 101:
This video takes you through the entire home selling process
NOTE: After you hit the play button, you can drag or slide the red playhead within the video below to watch a specific topic.
If you are using a mobile device to view this video, you may not see a play head for jumping to a specific spot in the video. If you would like to watch this video on YouTube so that you can use use time stamps or jump points, please CLICK HERE
Click on the link below to view the presentation: